VantageOne Event Rentals
Please carefully read the following rental conditions which form a part of the Rental Agreement and which you, as Customer, agree to by virtue of placing your order with VantageOne Events Rentals. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
1. VantageOne reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions each time before using this site. Your continued use of this website following any such change will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
2. Customer agrees to use all VantageOne rental property (“rental property”) in a careful and proper manner, will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and return all VantageOne property the first business day after the event has taken place. Customer agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage and abuse to rental property from any cause whatsoever.
3. Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design and quantity selected by Customer and that VantageOne has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition, quality, durability, or suitability of the rental property. VantageOne will not be liable to Customer for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property and rental service, by any inadequacy thereof, or defects therein.
4. Customer will indemnify VantageOne against any claim, action, damages, and liability, including attorney’s fees, arising or connected with Customer’s use and possession of the rental property or Customer’s use of our rental service.
5. In the event rental property is not returned or is returned in a torn, burned or otherwise damaged condition, Customer will be charged a replacement cost.
6. All rental property held beyond the agreed upon due date is subject to an extra rental charge.
7. Customer will be responsible for all costs incurred by VantageOne due to Customer’s ordering errors, such as incorrect date of usage, color, quantity, or sizes.
8. There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Reasons for order cancellation include but are not limited to, unavailability of product, errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit department. If payment has already been made for your rental order or purchase, VantageOne will promptly issue a credit.
9. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority. Except for clients with pre-established terms, prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
10. All payments must be made by Cash, Cheque, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Except for clients with pre-established terms, we currently do not accept personal cheque or any other payment form, although in the future we may change this policy. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not this.